Murray Kustom Rods is a custom car builder in the middle of Fort Worth, Texas. We have a great family oriented city, with a comfortable cost of living, great schools, and a booming economy. We have a lot of projects going on and we are in need of employees. We get a lot of response when we post these listings; if you want a response back send a resume. Pictures of your work will also help. We would like to have someone with 3-5 years’ experience in a Professional hot rod shop.
What we are looking for:
- 3 to 5 years prior experience in a hot rod shop
- TIG welding ability would be a plus, but not necessary
- 12V knowledge and wiring abilities
- LS & SBC knowledge
- Knowledge of many types of suspension
- Knowledge of brake systems
- Must have your own tools in order to do the day-to-day work
- Mechanical experience
- Must be able to work delicately around finished products
- Light Fabrication abilities
- Great attitude
Please DO NOT respond if this isn't you. We offer health, vision, and dental insurance, company matched 401k, vacation, paid holidays, competitive pay, etc. Our business hours are 9-6 M-F and you may be required to work certain carshows. This is a fun place to work, but we take our quality seriously. This is a non-smoking facility.